From just a few of our satisfied customers...
* I am a recent customer of L.I. Kitchen and I have to say I couldn't be happier with the results. I had a complete gut remodel of my kitchen and working with Mike Difiore and his team was nothing but a pleasure!! From day one Mike was nothing but professional with great ideas and really listened to what our needs were and what we were looking for. It was never a NO response to any request it was "sure" and I will make it happen and he did.It is not too often when the owner shows up on scene to make sure everything is going as planned on a regular basis. But when working with this company that is the service you receive. Not to mention the crew who worked neatly and were also very professional. No question was too small to explain and they pointed things out to us every step of the way.
I have done other major remodels in my home and I have to say this was a great experience , stress free and the cabinets were of highest quality as all the materials were. I found Mike in Ronkonkoma but now with a second office in Commack, I will refer all my friend s and family to go there.
Much thanks to Mike and his crew for my beautiful beautiful kitchen I LOVE IT!!!!
(Nancy Porter, Commack NY)
* Dear Mike, Thank you again for my beautiful kitchen. I love everything about it. The new look has transformed my kitchen from a standard and outdated style to an outstanding and creative designer kitchen. My kitchen is not only beautiful but very functional. The cabinets display a fine quality that produce a warm and inviting look. The molding and coordinating color of the counter top and the backsplash finish off the kitchen perfectly. Your suggestions were very helpfulin making my final decisions. Please give my thanks to all of the crew that worked on my kitchen. There hard work and dedication brought about wonderful results. Looking forward to working again with you in the future.
(Mrs. C. Port Jeff Station)
* To Mike co-workers & Family, Thank you for giving us our dream kitchen. We love it and have received so many compliments on it. We couldn't be happier. It was a pleasure dealing with you and hope we can do our downstairs shortly.
(Mr & Mrs G, Commack)
*Dear Guys, Bob and I want you to know how much we appreciate the hard work and extra effort you put into our kitchen renovation. The care and concern you showed us was beyond our greatest expectations and helped make this project an exciting and wonderful experience. It was a pleasure to have you in our home.
So, how do you thank people for making a dream come true? Nothing seems adequate, but maybe we can buy you lunch. Best wishes and good luck until we meet again.
(Mr. & Mrs M, Smithtown)
* Dear Mike , Thank you for our beautiful kitchen. We love the cabinets, granite counter-tops back splash, new floors, walls and ceiling. Everyday we sit in our new kitchen and just admire it. GREAT JOB!!
(Mr. & Mrs. L, East Northport)
* Dear Mike, Just had to thank you again for all your help on designing our kitchen. It's absolutely beautiful, there's not many people out there who's as honest and compassionate as you are. Words can't express how much we appreciate being able to do business with you. We wish you all the best and keep bragging about you and your work team. Well keep in touch and let you know when all is done and we are ready for pictures. Thanks again
(Mr. & Mrs. M, South Setauket)